When you use the elliptical for 35 minutes or free weights for 35 minutes you need more motivation than being healthy. Something has to keep me motivated. I update my playlist when I get bored with what I have on my Ipod.
For Elliptical training – manual, level 10. At the 20 minute mark change to level 15 for 5 minutes then back to 10. Result for me – 415 scorched calories.
For Weight Traning – many of these songs have a great beat that will motivate you to lift and “keep you in it” to finish your reps. Sometimes I sing along. (I’m one of those.)
Well, my new besties are the following:
1. You Make me Feel – Starship
2. Higher Ground – Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. We Got it Goin On – Bon Jovi
4. Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood (one of my FAVS)
5. I’m not Dead – Pink (♥ my girl)
6. More – Usher.
7. Bad Influence – Pink
8. Rain Over Me Pitbull ft Marc Anthony – This is at the 20 mark. If on the elliptical up the level to 15.
9. Cowboy Cassenova – Carrie Underwood
10. Paris Oh la la – Grace Potter.
Happy Gym Day to you.